Graphic Design & Branding
With over 25 years experience in design and print we feel highly qualified to offer a complete graphic design service. Ensuring brand consistency across all your business collateral. Our service includes:
- Logo design
- Business card design
- Letterhead design
- Brochure design
- Leaflet design
- Newsletter design
- Magazine design
- On-line material
Whether you are promoting your business within your trade, to other business sectors or to the general public, the photographs and images you initially use will determine whether the visitor to your website stays on your website, and ultimately makes contact. At Talk To Phoenix we know the important things to consider when using photographs on your website. The images should be quick to load, they should be clear and relevant, interesting, and most importantly should be good quality, whether they are showing a person, a product, or representing a service.
All photographic images must enhance your website and create interest. They must never confuse a visitor. Portrait photographs should be uncluttered, showing the person in a professional way. The experience we have ensures your products are showcased in an artistic and clear and concise way so as to attract the customer.
SEO & Search Marketing
SEO & Search Marketing
It’s never been more important to make sure your business is visible on the web. One of the most effective ways to market your company to an online audience is to invest in search engine optimisation (or SEO for short).
We offer a full suite of search engine marketing services, including:
- Online PR
- Pay Per Click account management
- Web page content
- Blog writing
- Content and blogger outreach
- Search consultancy and strategy development
Learn how to build beautiful, dynamic websites using WordPress. We can show you how to build websites without any coding skills required. Just a laptop and a desire for on-line succcess.
Register now for this amazing two day training workshop.
At this two day workshop, you will learn how to build a complete website in WordPress from nothing to a fully implemented website. For further details please view our Course Outline or get in touch.
Start and Finish
- 9:00 coffee and registration and laptop setup
- Start 10am – 12pm
- Lunch 12pm – 1pm
- Class resumes 1pm – 4pm
- Please note that you will need to bring a laptop (with wi-fi) as the course is ‘hands-on’
- Attendees get their own WordPress site to learn on during the day and for 1 year after the course
- All attendees get electronic copies of the training materials used throughout the day
- No experience required. As long as you can use a computer you will be able to build a great looking website with WordPress.
How to setup WordPress
- Introduction to WordPress
- How to set up a WordPress website in 15 mins
- Introduction to dashboard
How to publish posts, pages, images and video
- Create and Formatting your posts and pages
- Adding links
- Inserting and embedding media – images, video, audio
- Creating and arranging your menus
How to make your site look great with WordPress Themes
- Themes and how can you use them
- Theme frameworks (e.g Woothemes, Elegant Themes)
How to add functionality to your site with WordPress Plugins
- Overview of plugins
- How to install plugins
- 5 top WordPress plugins and what they do
- How to use plugins and widgets to improve your website’s functionality
Search Engine Optimisation
- How to make sure your website is optimised for Search Engines
- Use ‘pretty url’s’ that will improve ‘click through’ rates
- Tagging and categorising your posts – how to do it and why it’s important
- Best practices when linking
How to take advantage of the social web
- Sharing your content on other social networks
- Adding a newsletter
- How to integrate your content with Twitter and Facebook
Interesting WordPress Facts
- WordPress currently runs more than 66 million websites. Some of those sites include CNN, TechCrunch, Forbes, and many other popular sites that you probably use or see every single day!
- Nearly 20,000 people make money using WordPress every day.
- 20% of the websites in the entire world run thanks to WordPress. WordPress is the biggest site of its kind on the planet.
- More than 19,000 WordPress plugins are available – 19,000!
- WordPress is a completely free to use application built using an open source content management system.
- WordPress beats Joomla and Drupal when it comes to usage.